The Bard and Jester

Welcome Readers! Here you will find some real life experiences and musings that I'd like to share with you. So, come on in, if you have the time and I'll do my best to be entertaining... Please click on my sponsors' links!!! Established March 12, 2005.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

I can be a clown, a poet, a fool, a romantic, a diplomat, a beast...it all depends upon the timing and circumstance.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

A Sunset



The clouds in their red robes
gather round the dying fire
that is the fading sun

The steeds of twilight,
with infinite patience and slow, steady pace,
pull in the chariot of night

Distant torches
of a million marching solar systems
begin to make camp in the sky

Tree perched crows call
in honor of their arrival...
or is it a farewell song
for the sun as it sets?

Soon Luna's waxing smile rises
and breathes silver kisses of light
and rains dreams upon sleeping minds...

Patrick Von Raven 1994


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SPQR
Senator Falco

May 23, 2005 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home